Welcome to Creative Twigg, we use USPS (United States Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service). Shipping rates for these services are calculated by delivery location, product size, and weight. Not all services may be available. The exact shipping price and services available will be shown at checkout before completing your order. Please rest assured that your products will be shipped with the greatest of care.
PO Boxes, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territory addresses can only be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or USPS First class mail.
Alaska & Hawaii: addresses can only be shipped by a USPS service or UPS 2nd Day / Next Day Air if chosen.
Orders are processed and shipped the same or next business day. We will expedite your order if you have chosen a faster shipping service. Please be aware that there are certain exceptions to shipping times due to Credit Card processing, High order volumes or item availability. In the event your order is delayed we will contact you via email to explain.
The following are general shipping transit times for U.S. residents after the order ships:
- USPS First Class – Approximately 2-7 Days (depends on delivery location/Holidays)
- USPS Priority Mail – Approximately 1-4 Days (any location *exceptions see below)
- UPS Ground – Approximately 1-5 Days (depends on delivery location/Holidays)
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 1-2 Days (any US location)
- UPS Next Day Air – 1 Day (any US location)
Special Note about shipping times:
- US Postal Service – Delivers Monday through Saturday (not Sunday or Holidays)
- UPS – Delivers Monday through Friday (not Saturday, Sunday or Holidays)
* Exceptions for USPS Priority Mail are APO, FPO, Puerto Rico & US Territories. These times can take anywhere from 4 – 14 days and sometimes longer.
We take pride in making sure our shipments arrive on time and undamaged, but please note that circumstances do arise that are beyond our control. Examples are extreme weather conditions, lost or misrouted packages due to UPS or USPS, as well as credit card authorization problems. In these rare situations, the delivery time can be delayed and expected shipping times are not guaranteed. We do everything within our control to expedite every order.
The Following are Approximate Transit Times for International Customers:
- First Class Shipping (Canada Residents) 4 – 10 days
- First Class Shipping (all other international residents) 5 – 15 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (Canadian Residents) 3 – 6 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (UK, & Ireland Residents) 6 – 11 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (Japan, Australia & all others) 7 – 14 days
Shipping Rates for international customers vary extremely depending on delivery location, size of package, number of items, and price of the order. The General delay for international shipments are International Customs from your country. Please note that the customer is responsible for any duties and taxes imposed by your country at your country’s border, this is an importing fee that most countries charge.
Custom fees are very common especially when ordering from the UK and Canada. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country. For more information we suggest that you contact your local customs office before ordering.
(If a package is stopped in customs it may be a longer delay for delivery).
Sales Tax, Duties, Currency & Non-Deliverable orders:
International customers are responsible for any additional customs duties or charges applied at the time of delivery by International Customs.
All dollar amounts are in U.S. currency. Your credit card company will give you the best rate of exchange at the time of purchase. Please note we do not accept any foreign check or money orders. All check and money orders are to be in US Currency
Please let us know if you have any problems or concerns regarding any of the information above.
All Virginia residents are charged 6% state sales tax.